Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Operation Hello: Update 1

It's a little over a month into the challenge and I thought I'd check in and update you on how I'm doing so far. I'm still waiting for Uni Guy to sign and return the contract, but I trust him, so it's all good.
At the moment I am standing at 11 points. They were earned as follows:

* Ruan          - Venue control at church: Introduction and a few minutes chat. (2p)
* Wayne       - Venue control at church: Intro and few minutes chat. (2p)
* Elan           - Founder of SleekGeek at the SleekGeek breakfast: Intro and chat (2p)
* Francois     - Member of SleekGeek at the SleekGeek breakfast: Intro and chat (2p)
* Jarryd        - Member of SleekGeek at the SleekGeek breakfast: Intro (1p)
* Gavin         - On staff at a local Winery: Intro and chat. (2p)

Not sure how Uni Guy is doing, but the last time I saw him, he had 6 points. 2 months to go. Let's see what happens. Merry Christmas y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment